Friday, December 2, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is....

...for my hubs to help me relocate my studio from the basement to our main floor!
And I told him so this morning!!

A bribe of no shopping for Christmas is HUGE!  Right?
Asking for help has not brought my studio up those stairs yet.  
I'd TOTALLY do it myself if I could drag those tables and bookshelves up the stairs all alone.
That might not be advisable?!?!


So here's the story...I have a WONDERFUL studio in our basement.  
A great space...but I HATE HATE HATE working down in the basement all by myself.  
LAME I know.  But I just do...so guess what???  I don't go down there unless I have a deadline.  
Which could be why I am not paper crafting or playing with clay or scrapbooking!?!?! 


I miss my old studio and all the creativity that happened in there!!!


 Now if I had no other option I wouldn't even think about complaining.
I would just be over the moon that I had such a wonderful space all to my own!!!!  
BUT....we have a formal living room that NOBODY ever goes in.
A TOTAL wasted space...on the main floor...right off my kitchen!!!
It's pretty and warm and sunny.
A perfect place to create....


SO there ya have it...
Think I'll get my gift early?  Like maybe this weekend??

Or maybe when Macey gets here she can help me....

:)
in that case...
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is...

 (source Home Decorators)

to hide all of my studio supplies!!

:) he he he (: