Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good friends

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Bernard Meltzer



That's these guys - they love me at my best and at my worst - or at least I hope they do!  :)  I love them unconditionally - not that they have a "worst"!!!!  These are my whatever friends - friends who to laugh with, cry with, drink with, dance with, be crazy with, walk with, visit with - no judging - just good friends!  Friends who I miss terribly!  
I love you guys!!!

I enjoyed my days in Sheridan.  A great way to start a great trip.  So good to hang out and catch up.  My dear friends Kim and Eric have the most wonderful front porch on their beautiful home - makes coffee so much better.  And their back yard is a retreat I tell you.  Such an amazing friend.  Kindred spirits we are.



Catching up and hanging out with Denise and Dave and Logan and Levi - oh I wish I would have brought my camera to the park - her boys are so sweet!!!  Denise I miss ya deary...you are such a terrific friend! 



 And sweet Annie....never a dull moment....beautiful and fun.



Ok guys I have come back to Sheridan many a times now it's your turn to come visit me (Denise you rock - you've been here twice since we moved - love ya) - or at least let's plan a girls weekend....