Friday, June 11, 2010

Creativity Bootcamp - Day 3

Creative Buzz Kills......Oh I am sure we all have them.  They come in all shapes and sizes.  It could be a person you encounter once or someone close to you.....I do not have any creative buzz kills close - I have been blessed with a very supportive family and group of freinds.  Most get it - if I encounter any that don't to them I say right here and right now.....
.....it's ok that you don't like or get what I do, I respect your opinion, but that is what it is - just your opinion.  Here is fact - I am a creative force with beautiful ideas flowing freely - an artist!

Other creative buzz kills can be silly things like too much time on the computer, getting easily sidetracked or not focusing. 

But the biggest creative buzz kill?  Probably me.  To me I say.....
......Stacey - step out of your own way and believe in those beautiful ideas that flow freely.  Put your big girl panties on and quit worrying about that fear of rejection - it's an opportunity to grow!  Enjoy the process - which is the good and the bad.  GROW!  Organize, dedicate and work through it.  Show you art to all you meet - introduce and celebrate your artist self!  Everyone will love your confidence - everyone that matters that is.  By opening up about your creative self you will network and attract the right people to help you to continue growing as the artist that you are.  You will unlock those treasures within you and your success will be beautiful - everything you dream of and more. 

Hello - my name is Stacey Curry - Artist and Owner of Star Hitched Wagon™ 
Artisan goods for the Girl with Roots and Wings!