Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Karma Award & Honest Scrap!



Thanks Robin for so thoughtfully bestowing these awards upon me!

The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

The Honest Scrap award!
I need to share 10 honest things about myself, and I will list them below after nominating some wonderful Ladies for both of these awards!

Thanks Ladies, for being {YOU}!

I'm awarding these fabulous honors to following awesome, sweet, friendly & true ladies:

Jodi
Becky
Joleyn
Carissa
Colleen
Stacey
Erin

Ladies, if you are willing to accept the Honest Scrap, here's what you must do.
1. Post the Honest Scrap logo on your blog.
2. Tell us 10 honest things about you.
3. Identify at least 7 more people for the Honest Scrap award.
4. Lastly, show a little love and give me a little "thank-you" and link on your blog.

1. I start every morning with coffee with cream and sugar - I wake up at 5 am excited that I have less than 3 hours til coffee.

2. I miss Montana and Wyoming horribly and really want to move back.

3. I obsess about things frequently.

4. I really want to be a a financially successful artist while still being passionate about what I do.

5. I want another baby.

6. I love my hubby fiercely.

7. I love my children fiercely.

8. I yell WAY too much but am really working on it.

9. I wish I had more friends in Omaha. (woe is me)

10. I want to live in the mountains or very close to.