Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wow - long over due.....

It's been 2 weeks since I posted. What a bad blogger I am. I promise to get caught up. I have a ton of photos from our wonderful christmas break. I was sick over New Years - you'll be glad to hear I have no photos of that. I also have a few scrapbook pages to post as well.
The kids go back to school tomarrow :( I am actually sad I really enjoy having us all home together. Anywho...it'll do us all some good to be back into a routine and I need to join the gym so I can start running - I AM gonna run a FULL marathon in May and my first trail run in June - so I NEED need need to get to training. Anyone wanna join me????
I hope you are all having a wonderful start in 2009 - I know we are and very excited about EMBRACING what the new year brings us.

Good Night and see you tomarrow!!!