Sunday, November 2, 2008

6 Random Things

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you Jayne
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:

1) I make smoothies with romaine lettuce, blueberries, bananas and raspberries.

2) I stress way too much about how to live the "right" life.

3) I read Unity, Daily Word, Body and Soul, Runner's World, Simple Scrapbooks, Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooks, Etc. each month or issue....

4) When I was in grade school I hit my little sister Jamie above the eye with a metal baseball bat - on accident - she was standing behind me when I swung to hit the ball.

5) I can't wait to get up in the morning to have some COFFEE.

6) I was told this year that I needed braces because of gum recession - which is something I have wanted forever - braces to fix my spaces - but after the orthadontist told me my bite would be fixed - so different - I decided against them because I like that my smile - my expression is unique.

Now I tag Jodi, Tara, Becky, Jamie (on her facebook), Ally, and Colleen