Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Want to scrapbook?

Do you scrapbook and are you close to Omaha??? YOU NEED to sign up for the 3rd annual Crop for a Cause!!! Such an awesome crop. I attended last year and will be going again this year. It was so great. The profits go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - that in itself is reason enough to go. If you need a little more convincing well just go read Becca's blog - the goodie bags that each crop attendee will be receiving are valued over $50.00.
Reasons to go:
Benefits the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Becca is a super sweet person with a passion for this cause
Awesome goodie bags
Door prizes galore
Bake sale items that are super yummy
A wonderful silent auction - the list of donations Becca has received is awesome.
Great meals provided - lunch from Sam & Louie's and dinner from Chipotle or Newman's Noodles
A great garage sale - last year I got a ton of scrapbook supplies for SO CHEAP!!!
Vendors to shop at: Stampin Up, Creative Memories, It Kit Studio, Mothball Charlie
Hey and a great opportunity to meet some new friends. That was a big reason I signed up last year - I was new here and I wanted to meet some new scrapbooking buddies - I did enjoy the company.
So you still have time to sign up - let me know if you decide. My neighbor Kim and I are going to go over on Friday night (from 5-7 pm) to pay extra to pick our seats and do a little early bird rummage sale shoppin - we would love to meet you there!!!