Monday, January 7, 2008

A Year in the Life of....

ME!!!
I've decided to do a year long challenge at Feeling Scrappy called a Year in the Life. It's a weekly challenge - a small card (no bigger than 5 x 7) she prompts us with a word and we do whatever we want. Mine are an odd size - 3 x 5 1/2. I decide to put them in a little chipboard journal that I had not used yet - I altered the cover - very cute - anyways it only has so many pages - so to fit them all in - I have to do two per page which means 3 x 5 1/2. (in case you really care) :)
How fun it is going to be - to be able to look back at how I thought in the year 2008. I think this is something I will do every year from here on out.
This is my week 1 card - the word was Resolve. What comes to mine when you hear this word?

This quote is such a perfect perfect life statement. It is a HUGE thing to live by - but what a wonderful statement. I have been wanting to get a third tattoo for some time - a life statement - no more moons - just a thought to live by. And I think this is it!