Friday, August 17, 2007

Moving and Making Friends

OK - so I am desperately seeking normal fun friends. I had such great friends back in Wyoming. Given for the first year I only had 3 friends, then I joined MOPS and met some people who lead me to buncos.....after 7 years I can look back and say I had some wonderfully fun times with a lot of great friends. I'd have to say Wyoming is where I have made my best friends. Girlies you know who you are. I miss you!
Of course my bestest bestest friends are my two sisters, my mom, my mother in law, and my husbands step mother.
Anyways...I have been in Nebraska for 4 months - and I am all but begging those few people that I have met online and in my neighborhood to be my friend. Sound lame? Yeah - I feel lame. Invitations for coffee, scrapbooking at my house, lets meet for a run, lets meet for a walk. I don't know - maybe I am scary. Or weird. I think I am normal and fun. But maybe not......
Oh well eventually. I start volunteering at the boys school at the end of the month - hoping I will meet some people there. And I really want to start scrapbooking at the local Archiver's - maybe I will meet some people there.