Monday, October 6, 2014

Smile, Breath, and Go Slowly



Yes!  Such good advice!
And really where I am at these days since sweet Bennett arrived.
We all have won the lottery with this sweet boy!
Well let's be honest...Steve and I have now won the lottery FOUR times!
Honestly we have FOUR truly amazing kiddoes.
But when a little one comes along like this...
when your other babies and now BIGS...
it's special.
I look at Macey who will be 22 years old in just a few weeks and I think...
wow where did the time go?
It seems like yesterday that sweet baby girl was just beginning her life.
And whoosh like that...
three kiddoes at 22, 16, and 13!
It just goes by SOOOO fast.
So I need to remind myself...
whenever I start to do the...
Oh I need to get in the studio...
or Oh I should apply for more shows/markets...
or Oh shouldn't I be accomplishing more...
Smile, breath and go slowly.
Because in going slowly I get to see the moments...
the moments that make this life so beautifully grande...
moments like these: