Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A thought...

...a very random thought...
but it came to me last night...


 Are you an artist?
A creative?
And if so...
Have you ever been asked by another...
Where did you get that supply?
How do you do that?
Could you show me...
help me...
lead me?
And have you put the walls up?
Did it ruffle your feathers?
Did you think, "Oh the nerve"
or
"Figure it out yourself, I did."

 
I have been very guilty of this...
not so much anymore...
but boy when I was first starting out...
it offended me horribly.
So silly...

Well what if by shutting them down...
by not advising...
by not leading...
by not lending a helping hand...
You crush their spirit?
Hurt their feelings?
Stifle their creativity?


What if that person might be the next...
Chan Luu
or
Stella McCartney
or
Kelly Rae Roberts
or
Flora Bowley?

Wouldn't you rather...
inspire...
lift up...
encourage...
support...
lead...
guide?

Think of how thankful you would be
if more people were willing to lend a helping hand?



It truly makes the world a more beautiful place.

 See I told you...
random...
Yes random indeed.