Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Monday


Hello hubby sleeping in on a Monday morning...
It's nice to be up for once when you are getting ready for work...
wonder what it would be like to have a schedule like this always.

Hello last Monday of Macey's summer break here at home...
I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by...
I am going to miss you crazy like...
WE are going to miss you crazy like...
ughh...


 Hello sweet pups playing together...
it may be rough...
but at least you two love each other!!

Hello first ever made by me earwires!!!
You make me smile...


Hello time to start thinking about hockey again...
didn't we just finish up?
But really excited to have the boys actively involved in something again.
 
Hello wholesale order for Star Hitched Wagon...
it's happening and I couldn't be more thrilled!


Hello Monday...let's make it a great week!

Enjoy your Monday...
hope it's filled with exciting adventures...
lots of love...
laughter galore...
and maybe some dancing!!!