Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Monday...

Hello beautifully sunny day - think I might run outside...

Hello hubby working at home...

Hello sick kid...

Hello hair dresser not showing up for my appointment??  Really???

Hello 2nd place for Wild Bantams this weekend - proud of you kids...

Hello to your first goal Connor - so PROUD of you!!  You played really well this weekend!

Hello to a break from hockey...I am looking forward to free evenings but I'm sure we will be missing you soon enough!

Hello inventory - I do not like you!!  Not even a little bit!

Hello new recipes and cleaner way of eating...it's more that over due!

Hello spring cleaning schedule...love that it's that time of year!!

As always thanks to Lisa for such a brilliant idea!  I like keeping track of what's on my mind...