Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am thankful for so many things!!!


Thankful for you all!
For my beautiful Steve, Macey, Connor, Xander and Sadie
For our parents
For our siblings and their spouses
For our nieces and nephews
For my beautiful Grandma
For all our aunts and uncles and cousins
For our friends
For creativity
For music
For running and walking and yoga
For food and shelter and warmth
For good jobs and great insurance
For all of our health and safety
For time together with my family
For laughter and fun
For a really good life 
For a journey that just keeps getting better and better
Of course there are so many many things that I am thankful for - these are just what tops my list today!!!

I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful Thanksgiving - enjoy all your blessings!!!

And to all of our family that we cannot be with today - we miss you terribly!!!  We wish we could be with you all!  We are thinking of you!!!  Lots and lots of love being sent your way!!