Monday, August 30, 2010

Scraps...

Enjoying getting back into scrappin...now if only I would get better about blogging.....if there is anyone left out there in blogdom that is still reading - here's a little scrap happy fun!!

I used sketch #114 from Creative Scrappers (thanks to Lee for blogging about them - fantastic sketches) for this one:


Oh he is so darn cute - he was so little here!!! 

I used another Creative Scrappers Sketch - this time #108 for this layout:


Love these papers - perfect for our little peas - they are 9 now - wow time flies!!!

And yet another Creative Scrapper's sketch - this time their Readers Reveal by Jana Eubank (she is so wonderfully talented - love her sketches and her beautiful pages!!!)



Loving my time over at Inspired to Scrap - love the girls over there.  Both of the following layouts were done using their sketches:



I used all old photos - fun to re-visit these moments...

Hope you are all having a beautiful day!!!