Friday, August 13, 2010

12 of 12: August

I have this friend Lee who is most generous over at her blog with all these wonderful ideas and discoveries she runs across.  She doesn't keep them to herself - she shares all these gems with us her loyal readers...
She shares her 12 of 12 each month and I just love it.  So I am starting my 12 of 12 in August -  I may be a little late - but better late than never....So 12 photos on the 12th of each month - just a little peak into our daily life...nothing to exciting....but wonderful all the same.  This is my baby step back into scrapping....
Enjoy!!

This is what we woke up to yesterday - all windows in the house - turned out out be a scorching hot humid day...high of 97 with a peak at 97% with humidity...yeeuck!!  Kids stayed inside at recess because of the heat index.  Probably a good thing.

I discovered above window stumbling down to get my first cup of coffee....can't function without it - Dunkin Donuts Brand with Skinny Carmel Macchiato creamer....the first cup of many cups throughout my day.


This fun free creative class started - even the front page looks fun - hopefully this will inspire me to get creative...I need it desperately!

This photo is so crappy but the item in the photo makes me so happy!!  I have wanted one of these cute vintage kitchen carts for some time now.  I bid on them every so often on ebay - but I am cheap and kept getting out bid - well I guess it's because this is the one that was meant for me....it arrived yesterday.  I put it together and made room for it in my studio - adorable!!!

Speaking of adorable - these little sweeties just make me smile....

This spot looked lonely - it's kind of lonely here all day now that the kids are back to school....
But I adore this this little corner - it's such a beautiful spot.

What's on your reading list???  This is my stack next to the bathtub.  Really loving Eat Pray Love. 

With all this free time on my hands I guess I could clean up the kids room - but nah - they are old enough - I think chores need to be done....

Now the kids are home...and this is where you will find this little man most days right after snack time (and often times before).  I hate the power these games have over my boys......

Day finished with a little mud mask time...not just her but me and Connor also.  Connor threatened me within an inch of my life if I took a photo of him - so I didn't (not because I didn't try but he was too fast for me).  :)

Just an ordinary average day.....