Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello friends...



Well well well....It's Saturday - and it is cold here...my computer says -4* (that is minus four degrees).  Yeeiicks - we should sled but that is too cold.  We really could just sled in our front yard the drifts are big enough.
Steve is at work today - which sort of stinks - but I understand he's got to do what he's got to do.  :)  He was home with us all day yesterday - which was most enjoyable.
So how was your New Year's?  What was done?
We had a very nice dinner at Charleston's on New Year's Eve.
New Year's Day - lazy morning.  Then Steve and I went out to do a little shopping - there were some great sales - for both Steve and I!  Then our big fancy New Year's Day dinner was............pizza and bread sticks from Papa John's and hot wings from Wild Buffalo Wings!  I think this is the first year in a very long time I haven't made a really nice New Year's Dinner - I felt a bit like a scrounge - but I am pretty sure that the family was just as happy - we love our pizza! 
Are you still there?  Kind of rambling a bit...
Thinkin' about creating today - maybe some scrapbook pages - maybe some sewing.
I started this before I left for montana - now I need to finish/embellish it...I like it's roughness.  Now how to embellish it....any ideas?????     

So what creative endeavors are you thinking of this year?  Any challenges or swaps?  Anybody interested in a challenge here?  I really need to revamp my blogging and I want to know what I should include.  I think challenges are always fun - and giveaways are always fun.  What about a challenge with a prize???  What about a really open challenge?  Like maybe a word or a color scheme or a quote - this means you could be a sewer, a cross stitcher, a scrapbooker, a card maker, a jewelry designer, a baker, an artist, a knitter, a crocheter - anything and still participate - as long as you follow the prompt.  It would be fun to see the creative things people come up with.  Are you interested???  Oh I hope you will join me - if this is the first time you have ever been to my blog - I would love it if you just jump on in!  Think of the fun we could all have together!!!  Creative energy shared would be fabulous!!!   
Thank for stopping in my beautiful friends - hope you are having a terrific day!