Thursday, May 7, 2009

Parents


So my parents were here for almost a week - they just left early yesterday morning. Let's just say the silence was thick after they left and the kids went to school. A little too thick. It was so nice to have them here. I just enjoy their company SOOOO much. The visits are just too few and far between. I hadn't seen them since Christmas break - which for some might be normal but when we lived in Sheridan TWO months was a LONG time. I think we saw each other about every 6 weeks. So yes I miss my family. I will say it again - it was so great to have them here - it made me happy! And the kids loved it - and they too were sad yesterday. But I reminded them that we only have to wait 7 weeks until we see them again - next time in my home town. WOOHOO!! Can't wait.
Anywho...just thought I'd share what's on my mind today. How about you? Are you missing someone?