Monday, April 27, 2009

Stampin Up

Anyone want to join a monthly Stampin Up group???? Pretty please?? They have such cool stuff and I want to order monthly to get the goods and to support my sisters business. Most of you already know what Stampin Up is but if you don't - they have have BEAUTIFUL scrapbooking and stampin supplies. So if you are new to scrapbooking or stampin this is a great way to build up your supplies - if you have been at it a while - they have such fun things!! I would love to have 5 people (6 with me) to commit to placing a $25.00 order each month for 6 months. Then each one of us would take turns getting the hostess rewards - which are GREAT!!! Who doesn't love free stuff. Check out the pdf file of their catalog page 16 to see what those hostess benefits are.

So are you interested yet??? Ok check out these fun things I have done using mostly Stampin Up goods:

(The above design is a scraplift from Rachel Ricks http://thescrappysideoflife.blogspot.com/)





So if you are interested let me know asap and we will get the monthly schedule figured out and catlaogs sent out to everyone - they are so fun to look at and there are a ton of ideas!!! And as a bonus there will be paper samples and an idea sheet with each order placed - enough to make at least 1 card!!! FUN!!

Oh if you are interested just comment here or if you have my email just email me!!! Thanks friends!!