Friday, October 10, 2008

I think I was tagged

I am so bad at these blog games....but maybe Jayne tagged me.

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
List 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

Six Quirks: (Man I don't know.....)
1) When I am too cranky or need to cool down I say speedy rosary
2) I often count my steps
3) It's almost impossible for me to sit at the computer desk without crossing my legs (until they fall asleep).
4) I (like Jayne) have a very specific way that the dishwasher needs to be loaded.
5) I wake up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom and then I drink a good 12 ounces of water (wonder why I get up at least three times a night? Maybe I should stop drinking somuch water at bed time)
6) I clench my jaws and grit my teeth really bad.

I tag:
1) Jodi
2) Joleyn
3) Becky
4) Tara - cause I know you have a blog - you just won't share it with anyone - now's your time!!!
5) Becca
6) Donna ( cause we are friends now - and she totally loves my blog! Ok I am just kidding - but seriously not many people read my blog - I am running out of people to tag)