Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nice to be recognized!!!

As you you may remember my First Signs of Fall bracelet was published in the September/October issue of Bead Trends Magazine. If you didn't get a chance to see the issue you really should try to - it's a wonderful magazine.
Anyways....thought I'd share the bracelet:

The wire, jumprings, and clasp all come from a fantastic supplier Vintaj. Prior to discovering their beautiful antiqued brass findings I worked only with sterling silver (OK - maybe 1 or 2 rose gold or copper pieces). I love their selection and the rustic and even whimsical feel that their designs bring to my pieces. And they support the artists too! Check out their post about my First Signs of Fall. So yes it is nice to be recognized! Thank you Vintaj
Here are some other pieces that I have made using Vintaj findings: