Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New bio...

OK so I needed a new bio to included in applications for my artsy endeavors - and I can't write very well - (to be honest I suck) So I begged my loverly sister Jodi to write one for me - cause she is kinda good doin that sorta thing.....Wow - she makes me sound so special. Thank you dear Jodi. I love you!

Stacey Curry was born and raised in rural Montana, where the beauty of the plains and mountains fueled her creativity. She began designing and selling jewelry to family and friends at the tender age of sixteen. She continued to cultivate her creativity and developed her own line of bath and body products and one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. In 2003 she introduced her products on the world wide web and a star was born, Star Hitched Wagon™ that is.

Her jewelry was recently featured in the March/April 2008 issue of Bead Trends Magazine. She will again be featured in two upcoming issue of Bead Trends Magazine. Stacey's designs are perfect for everyone! Whether you are the country girl (roots) or the city girl (wings) or a little bit of both, you will fall in love with her unique designs.

Stacey currently resides in Omaha, Nebraska with her husband, Steve, their three beautiful children and a fine looking chocolate lab. Stacey also enjoys photography, scrapbooking and crafting of any sort.


SO tell me what do you think???? Really I need input - should I include more or less - and what else should I include or leave out.......Thank you blogging friends...