Saturday, July 19, 2008

Calling all stampers and scrappers....

Want to join a monthly catalog order group for Stampin Up? I mentioned before that my sister is sellin Stampin Up! YEAH!!! They have such awesome stuff - love their punches and papers and ribbons and inks, and....and...and - ok you get the idea - I love it all.....
Anyways...I want to start a group - if there are 6 of us (so I only need 5 of you) it will be a $25.00 monthly order commitment and we each take turns getting the hostess rewards which are good...
check out what they have to offer - Stampin Up
I would love to get started in August - she is trying to reach a goal so she can get some free stamp sets...so come on I know there are some of you who want this....let's help her and get some great stuff at the same time...
Am I beggin'? Of course...my sister rocks.....
Oh and by the way if you just want to order once - I am hosting a catalog party for August so email me and I will make sure we get your order to her for August....

Can't wait to hear from you.

Stacey


Some fun stuff I made using mostly Stampin Up! stuff: