Monday, April 7, 2008

It's official...

I registered for what will be my first half marathon. The Lincoln Half Marathon that is.....I actaully had butterflies just while I was registering. I guess it is because now I have to run - I can't throw away the $40.00 entry fee. Hope I can actually finish the 13.1 miles....I ran my long run yesterday and I felt horrible the whole way and it wasn't even a long long run - only 6 miles - I have been having issues with my right foot going semi-numb - usually it doesn't last but on yesterday's run it was semi-numb pretty much throughout the entire run. So yeah - yesterday's run sucked - I pray that I feel great come May 4th....I actually do enjoy running - although this post doesn't sound like it. I am just nervous because the farthest I have ever run is 9 miles...so yeah just a bit nervous - but excited because this has been a goal for a long time - and now I am just one step closer....wish me luck!