Saturday, March 1, 2008

What's on your top 10 list???

Do you ever just think about the THINGS that really make you happy everyday. Or the MOMENTS that settle you - just the little things that make you smile. I would love to post my daily top 10 list - just to keep me in check - but I am sure I will forget - but maybe a weekly thing. I would love if you played along!! If you post a top 10 list on your blog - tells me about it!!! I'd love to know what makes you happy today!!

My top 10 today:

1) Coffee with cream first thing in the morning made by my hubby.

2) Blogs.

3) The smell of Connor's hair.

4) Phone calls from my dad.

5) Reading with Xander.

6) Macey's texts telling me to drive safely when I go somewhere.

7) Tax refunds.

8) Actually getting off my butt and running.

9) Scrapbooking/card making.

10) Looking forward to my parents coming for Easter!