Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still sick - but here's the big news....

So I went to the doctors this morning because I am actually feeling the same if not worse today....so I am now on antibiotics for a sinus infection and bronchitis!!!  Have I mentioned I hate being sick....thank goodness school was canceled today - I would have felt horrible calling in sick to work again.  By tomorrow I will have been on antibiotics for 24 hours - so I should be good to go - crossing my fingers.  Anywho...enough about sickness!!!
Let's move onto the exciting Curry news......

(I thought the photo was fitting since he is celebrating and this is in Wyoming - Dayton not Gillette - but still close)

We are moving back to Wyoming!!!  Not back to Sheridan - but to Gillette this time around!  We will move after Macey graduates and the boys finish the school year up.  Most of us are thrilled at the idea - Macey is a little sad because she has now decided to stay in Nebraska for college and we will be 10 hours away.




When Steve put in for this job her plans at that time were to attend school in Montana - but she has since changed her mind.  Funny - this girl of ours - she is always telling us how she can't wait to get out and away from us - I would never figured her to be weepy at the idea of living without us.....it in turn makes me very weepy.  I have assured her that we will skype and call and email and text multiple times a day - and we will visit and she will visit - and it will all be good!!!  She is only a flight away!!  This spreading your wings and flying thing sometime hurts a bit - I remember it all to well....
But this really is good news....we have wanted to be back closer to the mountains - back to a slower pace - to the lifestyle we were used to - camping, fishing, hiking, hunting, and closer to family....and this was our chance - the quality of life will be so much better.  Pray for Steve that the transition will be smooth...this will be a big change for him - but a good one.  And really we could all use some prayers because it will be a big change for all of us....
So there you have it big news....