Monday, September 29, 2008

29 Gifts!

I recently joined a worldwide giving movement called 29 Gifts. I've been so inspired by the changes I'm seeing in my life as a result. It feels great to be part of a positive community and help create a revival of the giving spirit in the world. There are people taking part from 37 countries!

We only need 118 more people to say "YES" and sign up for our 29-Day Giving Challenge by 11:59 pm pacific time on Monday, 9/29/08 to meet our initial goal of 2,000 givers. I hope you’ll join with me and offer your own gifts to the world.

It’s so simple. Just sign up at 29 Gifts and commit to give away 29 gifts in 29 days. If you want to, you can share stories or art on the 29 Gifts community page about how it impacts your life to focus on giving.

You can start your personal challenge any time, and your 29 Gifts can be anything... money, food, old sweaters, smiles, your time, kind words or positive thoughts.

WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS? To inspire more generosity on our planet. Because to see our world change, we have to do something to change our world. Plus, the best way to attract abundance into your own life is to be in a perpetual state of giving and gratitude.

Visit 29 Gifts today and sign up to start giving!

NOTE: Please include my name (Stacey Curry) in your sign up form when it asks, "How did you hear about http://29Gifts.org" because I win a digital video camera if one of my friends happens to be the 2,000 giver to sign up. Member number 2,000 will also get a special gift, but they're keeping the gift secret until the goal is reached.

The deadline is 11:59 pm Pacific Time Monday 9/29/08 so don't delay! It takes two minutes to sign up at 29 Gifts

Thanks!

Stacey