Friday, February 15, 2008

Ramblings

I was just spending some time reading my old posts and came to these quotes that again I think are so good. Such great reminders - they came from Anna Quindlen's A Short Guide to a Happy Life.

....love the journey, not the destination.....

.......life is not a dress rehearsal...........today is the only guarantee you get.....

......realize that life is glorious, and that you have no business taking it for granted.......

So these are such great DUH! quotes - but why are they so hard to remember - some people have it figured out - I totally applaud you and really envy you - I know it's an easy choice but somes days I am too lazy to feel great. Horribly lame excuse.
I love my life - like the line from the country song:
I love this crazy, tragic, Sometimes almost magic, Awful, beautful life
I sometimes just don't appear to love it - sometimes I forget I love it - I don't want to forget anymore - I only want to feel so super blessed - because I am!!!